For loan application it is necessary to present the following documents:
1. Constitutive act/ Statute of the society and other incorporation documents and their amendments.
2. Society Registration Certificate.
3. Extract of the State Register on associates and administrator – with maximum term of 3 months from its issue.
4. Order of Appointment of Administrator.
5. Copy of identity cards of responsible persons (administrator, chief-accountant).
6. Activity Licenses.
7. Tax Registration Certificate.
8. *Annual Balance Sheet certified for the last year with all annexes and balances in December.
9. *Quarterly Statistical Report No. 5-C on consumptions and spending.
10. Deciphering the main accounts of balance sheet in comparison with current situation (debtors, creditors, fixed assets, etc.).
*for the new established firms personal guarantees of administrators or other firm with history in capacity of guarantor can be presented.
For concluding a loan contract it is necessary to attach the following documents:
1. Copies of identity cards of persons authorized to represent legal person.
2. Decision of the Board of Trustees or General Assembly of Associates/Company Shareholders, for signing the leasing contract, specifying the value, duration, object of the Contract, the person who is authorized to sign the leasing contract (indicating personal data).
3. The last account extract.
4. Copy of the sheet with the samples of signatures from the bank.